Friday, March 24, 2023

The next 20 Years - 05/24/2023



The Next 20 Years
05/24/2023 

On the occasion of my doctor appointment yesterday, I wanted to write and say you can do whatever you think you can.   I never expected to grow to the the age I am now, but Im approaching 80 years old my next birthday and with the help of my doctor I expect to keep alive awhile longer.  

My daughter is going to turn 50 this year which means she also has 2 older brothers and 4 younger brothers.

She is going to be vacationing with two of them for her birthday.  One younger, one older.  And she is making plans for a birthday celebration for me when I turn 80.  The only thing I asked for that we could all be together once more. Better than at my funeral, I figure.  Id like them to have a happy memory of me not a sad one.

One of my doctors has taken care of my high blood pressure with meds to take.  And the other doctor prescribed a healthier diet to manage my kidney disease.

I keep on waking up every morning, so I guess I'm going to live awhile and I'm looking forward to what the years ahead my bring my way. 





No comments: